COVID - 19 COLLECTION PROTOCOL
To comply with the Government Guidelines of social distancing and to keep our employees and customers as safe as we can during the collection of goods, we are adhering to the procedure below.
By placing, an order the customer agrees that they are happy to accept the collection of goods ordered on the basis of the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must be made in full via BACS or card payment before any collection can be arranged
- The customer is to provide a contact telephone number prior to any collections being organised along with confirmation that they will remain a safe distance from all staff.
- Yard staff will leave goods in the designated bay at the designated time for the customer to collect.
- Should the customer be late for collection then goods will be removed and another time slot arranged.
- Should any queries arise when collecting goods customers must contact the office via phone.
- At no time should customers enter yard unless authorised by management
- At no time will customers be allowed access to office, showroom, work shop and toilets
- Safe distancing must be complied with at all times.
- We do not require a signature for collection. All customers must remain at a safe distance while collecting goods
- Refusal to comply with these conditions on site will result in collection of goods being refused and full abortive costs charged to the customer.
- Our staff’s safety is of our upmost importance. Should anyone feel unsafe or uncomfortable during the collection process then refusal of goods can be at the staff’s digression.