Status Update: July 19th 2021
Following the latest Government announcement, we wanted to keep you informed on how we plan to serve our customers from Monday 19th July: -
- Our Shop & Reception will continue to remain open for customers.
- Face Coverings are of course an optional choice, however we will continue to wear a mask in the office, and recommend that our customers do the same.
- Our screens will remain in place in the office.
- Hand Sanitiser will still remain available for customer use.
- Where possible we will ask that payments in the shop are made using card.
- If we feel the shop becomes to full we may kindly ask customers to wait outside until we are able to serve.
Keeping our customers and staff safe is paramount and at the forefront our minds. We would like to thank our customers for their continued support and co-operation.
Our opening hours remain unchanged. Mon – Fri: 8.00 - 17.00 Sat: 8.00 – 12noon
Please be aware our delivery service is currently running at a 7-10 days lead time.
Our workshop is currently experiencing high demand for custom-made products with lead times currently 8-10 weeks.