Click & Collect Service
Yarcombe Woodland Products Click & Collect Service allows you to shop online and collect our In Stock products from our premises within 10 days. Bespoke and manufactured orders are also eligible for our Click & Collect Service, however due to varying lead times that these products might adopt; collection in store will be discussed on an individual basis. Please do not travel to collect your manufactured product until you have received confirmation from us to say your order is ready for collection.
When collecting your order, please bring your confirmation email or order number. If you would like someone else to collect your order, they just need to bring along your confirmation as proof of purchase.
Collection Times match our opening hours; 8am -5pm Monday – Friday & 8am – 12pm Saturdays.
DUE TO COVID-19 PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL TO OUR YARD UNTIL YOU HAVE CONFIRMATION OF A COLLECTION DAY AND TIME
COVID - 19 COLLECTION PROTOCOL
To comply with the Government Guidelines of social distancing and to keep our employees and customers as safe as we can during the collection of goods, we are adhering to the procedure below.
By placing, an order the customer agrees that they are happy to accept the collection of goods ordered on the basis of the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must be made in full via BACS or card payment before any collection can be arranged
- The customer is to provide a contact telephone number prior to any collections being organised along with confirmation that they will remain a safe distance from all staff.
- Yard staff will leave goods in the designated bay at the designated time for the customer to collect.
- Should the customer be late for collection then goods will be removed and another time slot arranged.
- Should any queries arise when collecting goods customers must contact the office via phone.
- At no time should customers enter yard unless authorised by management
- At no time will customers be allowed access to office, showroom, work shop and toilets
- Safe distancing must be complied with at all times.
- We do not require a signature for collection. All customers must remain at a safe distance while collecting goods
- Refusal to comply with these conditions on site will result in collection of goods being refused and full abortive costs charged to the customer.
- Our staff’s safety is of our upmost importance. Should anyone feel unsafe or uncomfortable during the collection process then refusal of goods can be at the staff’s digression.